Click Here if you:

  • Work for an employer who is enrolled with Insure Oklahoma and offers a qualified health plan.

Click Here if you:

  • Are self-employed and not enrolled in an Insure Oklahoma qualified health plan.
  • Work for an employer who:
    • employs fewer than 250 (or fewer than 500 for nonprofits),
    • does not offer an Insure Oklahoma qualified health plan, and
  • The employee
    • does not qualify for employer's benefits or 
    • has not worked long enough to meet enrollment requirements, or
    • is part time
  • Are unemployed and qualify for unemployment benefits from the state of Oklahoma.
  • Have a ticket to work from the Social Security Commission.

Click Here if you:

  • Are between 19 and 22 years old
  • Attend an accredited college located in Oklahoma as a full-time student.
  • Insure Oklahoma uses the free application for FAFSA guidelines to determine independent or dependent status of students. Dependent students are only eligible for Insure Oklahoma as a dependent on their parents’ application with their parents’ income. If the parents do not qualify for Insure Oklahoma the college student does not qualify for Insure Oklahoma. Visit the federal student aid website for more information on determining dependent status.