After carefully reading below, you can proceed to the next section using the link at the bottom of the page.
Eligibility for another state program does not guarantee eligibility for Insure Oklahoma.
Important facts to know about income consideration:
- Most figures can be found on your most recent taxes.
- Some income the IRS does not require you to report MUST be reported to Insure Oklahoma, such as SSI/SSA.
- ALL income for ALL household members must be reported.
- If you have income from more than one employment/self-employment source you MUST REPORT ALL INCOME – INCLUDING UNEARNED INCOME.
- Read more about who is considered self-employed.
Partial list of income that MUST
- Wages, Salaries, Tips
- Self employment
- Social Security benefits
- SSI/SSA benefits
- Dividends; interest, royalties
- Pensions and annuities
- Unemployment compensation
Other important income information:
Insure Oklahoma uses the modified adjusted gross income (MAGI) methodology to determine income and household size. Click here to read more about MAGI.