After carefully reading below, you can proceed to the next section using the link at the bottom of the page.
Eligibility for another state program does not guarantee eligibility for Insure Oklahoma.
Important facts to know about Income consideration:
- Most figures can be found on your most recent taxes.
- Some income the IRS does not require you to report MUST be reported to Insure Oklahoma, such as child support and SSI.
- ALL income for ALL household members must be reported.
- If you have income from more than one employment/self-employment source you MUST REPORT ALL INCOME – INCLUDING UNEARNED INCOME.
- Read more about who is considered self-employed.
Partial list of income that MUST
- Wages, Salaries, Tips
- Self employment
- Social Security benefits
- SSI benefits
- Child Support
- Veteran’s Benefits
- Dividends; interest, royalties
- Pensions and annuities
- Unemployment compensation
Other important Income information:
Insure Oklahoma uses income guidelines different from the IRS. This means qualified income for Insure Oklahoma may be different from what is reported on your taxes.
- Insure Oklahoma policy does not allow some IRS deductions such as depreciation, depletion and amortization. These IRS allowed expenses must be added back into your income for purposes of this program.
- Negative income from one income source does not offset income from another source.